← Назад к результатам подбора
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Almaty)
For our aircraft maintenance operation we are looking for you as a (licensed) engineer to perform line maintenance up to S-Checks and defect rectification. An interesting and challenging position with excellent possibilities for personal and professional development awaits you.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performance of aircraft maintenance task, adjustments, inspections and functional tests
- Coordination of any problem occurring in the assigned aircraft area.
- Determine the related action in close contact to the lead technicians.
- Assist all aspects of servicing, defect rectification and maintenance carried out on the aircraft.
- Ensure a high standard of quality, house keeping, health and safety and tool care.
- Holder of EASA CAT B1.1 licence (preferably)
- Experienced in Aircraft maintenance
- Sovereignty and positive team spirit, high customer orientation, high level of integrity
- Good physical condition, suitable to work in shifts and perform under time pressure
- Flexibility and willingness to work on other stations
- Fluent in English and Russian, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS-Office products
- Valid driving license
- Valid passport
- Алена Соколова
- 8 (727) 293-94-53, 8 707 04 04 901
- Эл. адрес: email@example.com