← Назад к результатам подбора
Chief accountant (Almaty)
- Organize accounting of economic and financial activities, control use of material, labor and financial resources, Company's property preservation;
- Organize and lead the work on preparation and adoption of the working chart of accounts, forms of primary accounting documents, development of forms for internal accounting documents;
- Organize properly accounting, liabilities and business operations, incoming fixed assets, inventory and cash assets;
- Ensure the legality and timeliness of the report submission to the relevant authorities, including correct calculation and transfer of taxes & fees to the local and state budget;
- Take measures for prevention shortages, illegal consumption of inventory, violation of financial and economic legislation;
- Conduct work to ensure strict adherence to regular, financial and cash discipline, estimates of administrative and economic and other expenses;
- Quarterly prepare financial statements for consolidation.
- Collaborative work of fixed production facilities with the auditors.
- Control the accounting service performance by intra-group companies.
- Monitoring of tax audits and analysis, etc.
- Organization of material preparation for the tax and economic disputes.
· Work experience as a chief accountant in manufacturing company for at least three years;
· Knowledge of IFRS;
· University degree;
· Similar work experience, including the managerial positions for at least three years;
· Knowledge of English will be considered as great advantage;
· Communication skills, tact, commitment to self-improvement;
· Honesty, independence.
· Five-day working week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Personnel transportation
· Mobile communication.
- The contact person: Abuyeva Arailym
- Telephone number: 8 707 04 04 901
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org